Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Traveling

I get to go visit my sister at college this weekend! I can’t wait! I’ve been excited about visiting since my brother started going to college there. And if I had been more career minded I might have gone there too so I’m excited to visit classes with her. I totally miss the challenge of Bible College and constant learning and searching the Word.
It’s going to be a great girl’s weekend! We’re hoping to catch a basketball game, doing some shopping and go to the Creation Museum. I have been looking forward to going to the Creation Museum since I heard they bought the land and started building! Check out their website.
I don’t think I’ve traveled by myself since I’ve been married so I’m a little nervous about flying. You all know I am not good at flying. I either get motion sickness or am afraid I will. So hopefully the weather will be good and the flights smooth.
I hope I remember to take pictures and if so I’ll post some next week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Laura, you will have a great time! I love Cedarville! It was my number one choice for a college and I am still kinda sad I didn't go there. Enjoy it and have so much fun with your sis.

    And, enjoy traveling on your own. I love it and it can really be fun. Just relax and enjoy the experience of it all.

    See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for smooth flights,safety and much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!