Funny - I just noticed this draft from November. So I'm posting it today anyhow! Please enjoy if you want to go back and read election stuff. I recommend Between Two Worlds. The post-election perspective was very encouraging.
I really disliked reading all the pre-election articles but I have really been enjoying the post election ones! Enjoy:
I really disliked reading all the pre-election articles but I have really been enjoying the post election ones! Enjoy:
A Different Path OPINION: After 30 years of trying to transform culture through politics, conservative evangelicals would be wise to try a different, God-glorifying direction by Cal Thomas. I agree that the GOP needs help!
Between Two Worlds is a great blog I've just started reading. I really enjoy the guest bloggers posts about the election. The guest posts by African-American men are especially good. It's a point of view that I don't often get to hear living in Nebraska and reading conservative information. These men are conservative and black and I enjoyed reading how they viewed Obama and the election in light of their beliefs.
Specifically: eric redmond living soli deo gloria and other guest posts around early November.
Specifically: eric redmond living soli deo gloria and other guest posts around early November.
Winning PropositionMarriage success. By Jennifer Roback Morse. I am so happy this passed! But I think the battle is only beginning on this front.
Can We Agree? Post-election issues by Gerard Alexander. Some interesting points and facts.
No retreat. Election 2008: Conservative reaction to the GOP’s defeat by The Editors. This article is a compilation of comments from different conservative leaders. This is one of the first things I've read that is more negative and hints at some radical thoughts about Obama.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!