Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful... Day 6

I'm thankful for Fridays! Fridays are the days that J comes home in a great mood. We can relax and look forward to spending the weekend as a family. He doesn't have to think about work until Sunday night.

I'm thankful for my parent's generosity. I know that Grandma loves to get outfits for Millie just because. But I am truly thankful that Millie can be well clothed!

I'm thankful for warm water! :) I love taking warm showers this time of year when the house is particularly cold. Simple pleasures are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I happened to be at a mall with the proud grandma just last night! She didn't happen to make any little girl clothing purchases but she did LOOK and she did mention how much she enjoyed buying stuff for her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!