Friday, May 20, 2011

Reading Tab

After slowly updating my reading tab over the past weeks, I finally finished...

I like to read and often way too much! I can't tell you how often I stayed up till 2 am in high school because i just had to finish my book. I just couldn't put them down. If I was really desperate, I'd read the last couple pages and finish the book later. I still wanted to enjoy the story but knowing the ending brought me enough peace to sleep. Sadly I don't get to the library often enough. And when I do, I'm usually picking out books for Olivia. As a mother and housewife, my days of spending hours upon hours reading are few and far between. Now I do most of my skimming reading online via Google Reader. I usually find myself struggling to keep up with all the blogs I'm dying to read. Honestly I usually wait until I have a huge list of unread posts and then realize I need to clean house. But I end up with a nice core of favs!
Check out my core reading material right now or save it for a rainy day.

What do you enjoy reading these days? Blogs? Books? Tell me your favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Laura, I love the reading tab because i love finding new blogs to read. Not that i need to spend anymore time doing so! And, I am the same way with reading. Which is why fiction is currently banned for me. I must pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy packing! I hope you have time to pick up a great book again soon Feather. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!