So I completely forgot about 10 on 10 this month. And then I started this list and forgot about it. We went on vacation! :) Because I forgot I don't have any pictures but here are my 10 highlights of that day...
1. Church - While out of town I really missed my home church. I like the music style and the preaching style and there's just something about worshiping with the family of believers you're comfortable.
2. Vota lead worship
3. Visit from Grandpa and Grandma - I think we might have to come up with a new name for my parents because while we were in PA staying with J's grandparents (Millie's great grandparents), she learned how to say Grandpa (papa) and Grandma (mama). So she was a little confused today. I've been trying out Opa and Oma. It's different and german so it still fits with my family. But it still feels unfamiliar so we'll see!
4. Wilderness Lodge for lunch
5. AC - It was insanely hot on Sunday! And many of you know it still is a week later. I don't remember summer being this hot last year. Above or at 100 degrees all week is too much. O is very sad that I keep telling her we can't go outside during the afternoon.
6. Afternoon naps
7. Playtime with the neighbors
8. Hamburgers for supper - my hubby makes a mean hamburger. Yum!
Sorry I can't think of 2 more. Maybe I'll have 2 extra next month!
Perhaps I should just stick to lists. Top ten on the 10th!
1. Church - While out of town I really missed my home church. I like the music style and the preaching style and there's just something about worshiping with the family of believers you're comfortable.
2. Vota lead worship
3. Visit from Grandpa and Grandma - I think we might have to come up with a new name for my parents because while we were in PA staying with J's grandparents (Millie's great grandparents), she learned how to say Grandpa (papa) and Grandma (mama). So she was a little confused today. I've been trying out Opa and Oma. It's different and german so it still fits with my family. But it still feels unfamiliar so we'll see!
4. Wilderness Lodge for lunch
5. AC - It was insanely hot on Sunday! And many of you know it still is a week later. I don't remember summer being this hot last year. Above or at 100 degrees all week is too much. O is very sad that I keep telling her we can't go outside during the afternoon.
6. Afternoon naps
7. Playtime with the neighbors
8. Hamburgers for supper - my hubby makes a mean hamburger. Yum!
Sorry I can't think of 2 more. Maybe I'll have 2 extra next month!
Perhaps I should just stick to lists. Top ten on the 10th!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!