Friday, August 14, 2015

Hot Air Balloon Card

Good morning! 
Today I have a cute birthday card to share with you. My Dad's birthday is this week and we're getting him a special gift. So when I saw the hot air balloons in the August kit, I knew I had to use them for his card. I paired the hot air balloon ephemera with one of the cut apart strips, a watercolor background, Take 10 stamps from the March kit and some masculine paper in my stash. I could've also used the stamps that came in the August kit to get a great sentiment that was less specific to a birthday. Sadly my black ink doesn't want to show up as clear on the slick balloon paper but you've got to work with what you've got! 
I hope you enjoy the August 'Wonder' kit! It's so bright and colorful! I can't wait to create more cards and a few pocket pages. Remember to pop over to The Studio 29 Designs website to pick up your August Take 10 pocket card kit and glam bag tomorrow (the 15th) at 6pm EST. Use the code 'take10' to get 10% off your purchase. This cheerful kit will be the perfect compliment to your end of summer and back to school pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!