Hello! The page I'm sharing with you today is about one of the first snow's I remember experiencing with my daughter. It's so fun to watch her see new things!
I love how the cards in each Take 10 kit are 2 sided.. sometimes the same and some a little different. This month a few of the very colorful cards were just grey tones on the backside. I used a bunch of them on the page I shared last week. And I try really hard to use both sides of my cards if at all possible. So this week I have a much more mellow looking page. But I really like how it turned out!
I added a couple cards from my stash (the BH Project 52 core kit) to finish it out. And the November Glam Bag embellishments added the perfect pops of color! I love the cut aparts to add just a little something special to a card.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!