I watched this movie the other night on TV. I admit it's a very dumb movie and really not worth 2 hours but this is my favorite part because it makes me laugh out loud every time!
Check out the scene at minute 3:28 to 3:43.
The dorky little brother just makes me laugh! I hope this at least makes you smile. And if you have a little brother, I'm sure it will remind you of all the dorky and hilarious things he's done. I love my brother - he can always make me laugh! Thankfully he's hasn't done anything like this. He's just a tease. I think the 3 of us kids have a good relationship and great sense of humor! The funny moments that first pop into my head are with Audrey because she has had some great blonde moments. Audrey makes me laugh just by being herself. Alex makes me laugh in a different way that I can't really explain. He just knows what to say or do to lighten my mood. I'm thankful that God blessed me with a fun-filled brother and sister!
What kind of fun filled moments do you have with your siblings?
It won't let me leave a comment on the Miss American post. I didn't watch the pagent, but I enjoyed seeing that clip. I'm with you...who picks the judges? I don't think they should just be random celebrities. Oh well.
ReplyDelete