Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Wish Wednesday

Well it's Wednesday. And nothing comes to mind that I'm wishing for. Well there's one thing but I'm not sharing that here. Those of you who know me already know or can ask me privately. So I'm wishing to feel better faster. Thankfully I've found that I tolerate pain pretty well. I find myself referring to pain as discomfort most of the time. Thanks Dad. My Dad calls a broken foot, collar bone or torn ACL 'discomfort'.

I wish for Spring! I am so ready for consistently warmer weather.

I wish April Fool's day wasn't a real day. A day where we purposely lie and pull pranks on each other is retarded. Now I'm not against jokes and fun pranks but why would we regulate that to a specific day? I have a co-worker whose child has been pulling pranks on her all week because Nickelodeon has been telling kids what they can do for April Fool's. Things like switching mom's diet cereal with the kid's sugar cereal and lying about it. Now that's the part I have issue with.

I wish I had a reason to use the word Duple. I learned a new word last night at choir. A duple (say it like triple) is a compound meter. That's what Troy's music dictionary says. I just think it's a funny sounding word. I asked if he made that up when he told us what we were singing was a duple. I know, a little sassy - but our choir is rather jovial and we like to tease Troy. PS. Happy Bday tomorrow Troy and one of your sons! I love it when multiple people in one family have the same birthday.

Well I'm off to wish I wasn't at work! :) Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!