Monday, April 6, 2009

Blinds


We have beautiful new blinds! Finally! Well we've had them for a month or so. But after all the discussion, debating and waiting it took to reach this point, it feels like it's taken years to get here.
We now h
ave blinds in all of the bedrooms and in our living room. It definitely changes the feel of the room to not have those lovely blankets and towels hanging all over the place.

Here's the living room. My house is also looking pretty clean because we recently had company. And we don't use the living room a whole lot so it stays presentable.

Here's the bedroom basement. Before it didn't have any window coverings. I felt bad for our guests. This room is also 10 times cleaner than it has ever been.
Thank goodness for visitors that force inspire us to clean up our home. Someday I hope to have grown-up bedding. There are flannel penguin sheets under that blue bedspread. I loved them in my single days!
And as you can see the walls are still white in the basement. We are still working on the upstairs but I will start contemplating colors for the basement soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!