Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luke 12:27
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Creative Day Off
Well I'm not feeling real wordy today but here's one of the projects I worked on while I've been home the last few weeks.
Here I am in my comfys one afternoon with all of my card paraphernalia. I try to stay away from Hobby Lobby because I can't help but buy a few sheets of decorative paper every time I'm there. I have paper of every color and for every season! And here's just a sample...
And after an afternoon, here's what I ended up with. I am now prepared for some upcoming weddings and showers, as well as the random birthday.
I really enjoy making cards. It's a creative outlet for me. And unlike scraping booking, it doesn't require me to have pictures. I'm really bad at taking pictures and they usually turn out bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice laura! we could do that together sometime, it would be fun!
ReplyDelete