Friday, December 18, 2009

Painting the Nursery

This is step 2 of our Nursery. The first step was clearing out the room. It was our storage room/office before. Once again we had our trusty painting friend S help us out! We do like him for more than painting skills. :)I only have a couple of pictures because I was out of the house for most of the painting. But the nursery is yellow! At first, the brightness was a bit shocking. But once the blinds were back up and everything, I've decided I'm really happy with it. It's very light and cheerful!

We also painted our bedroom. The color is Raccoon Hollow - and that's exactly what the color is - a grayish chocolate brown. We really love this one too!


So I think we're done painting for awhile. The main floor is mostly done and we'll be a little busy. This weekend we're doing one final coat of paint in the nursery. I know it's running late. But we had some problems. Our paint was really really thick so the guys got on 2 1/2 coats of paint and it still didn't cover well. So we're finishing the 3rd to make it all even. And then next week, I'm having a fun surprise painted on one wall. I'll share pictures afterwards. :) Once all the painting is done, then we can finally move all the baby stuff in our living room in!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!