Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feels like Football

 This week I saw this bus parked in the lot of my local Wal-mart. And then this chair in my grocery store. Looks like it's almost football season! It sure is going to be exciting this year... Since we're now in the Big Ten, the Penn State - Nebraska rivalry in our home is going to really heat up!
I am dying to buy one of these little camp chairs for Millie. Every since she learned to climb on our kitchen chairs, she has been climbing on EVERYTHING. Maybe a chair her size would be less dangerous. :) I've also been hunting for the perfect Husker tee for her. She's not quite ready for the 2T size but I'm so done with onesies. And I think this year she might get a PSU tee and  Nebraska tee. Maybe I won't let her out of the house in Nittany Lion blue. Millie has been learning new words left and right. I can't wait to hear her say GO BIG RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!