Good Bye and Good Riddance Wes! Monday's Bachelorette was fairly unexciting but very satisfying because she finally sent Wes home. And he finally fessed up to all the girlfriends rumors and proved he was scum once and for all.
I don't feel like spending time on a recap, so I'll just say I'm hoping for an Ed vs. Reid final. There is something about Kiptyn I don't really like. Well it's more that I don't care - he's not interesting and doesn't seem like a good match for her.
Only a few more weeks! What do you think?
Who will she pick?
Who should she pick?
Who should be the next Bachelor - Jake or Michael?
We didn't get to see this episode until last night. However, I was so happy to see Wes go. What ticks me off is the fact that he had not guts or class to fess up or apologize at the end. He is too full of himself. And he has a gf, yet he was still going to go for a night on the town in Spain before heading home! Some gf!
ReplyDeleteReid grew on me last night, however I chose Ed from Day 1. We'll see what happens. Next week will say a lot, of course!
Oh, and Jake's a nice guy and all but I've always liked Michael. Yes, he's goofy but I still think he has a big heart.
SS
I too am an Ed fan...and a Jake fan for the next bachelor:)
ReplyDelete