Our 4th Anniversary was July 2nd. Sadly that morning came and we both forgot to say "Happy Anniversary Honey. Love you". Only 4 years in and we're already forgetting. And I forgot to give him a card. This year I've been really bad at the card thing - birthdays, anniversary - you name it and I forgot. So part way through the day J emailed me a reminder. And I asked if we were doing anything and if he remembered our deal. Yes and he did.
Our joint gift was going out to supper. We went to The Dish. Have you ever been there? The food is very good. But it's a little pricey. I expected a huge plate of food for the price and just got a fancy regular sized meal. So I'd say it's a good place to go for special occasions once in a blue moon. We love trying new food places and revisiting old favorites. Since I've know J, this has become one of my favorite things about going on vacation. He always researches the best places to eat wherever we go!
So it was a happy anniversary and I got flowers! :)
Laura, If you cut the ends of the flowers every day/every other day and give them new fresh water every day(not just refilling), the will last much longer than expected!! I got flowers June 9 and they died the end of June. And they were supposed to last 2-3 days, tops. Pretty impressive. :) Just something to keep in mind.
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty!!! Richard brought me flowers today when he came home. They are daisies and roses mixed together. So pretty! And, it just makes a girl feel special.
ReplyDeletecarlene, i think you've told me that before. i know i really should do that! i think i'm too busy or too lazy. :) but thanks for the tip!
ReplyDelete